Thursday, December 22, 2011

A quiet day....

at the park this morning
Today Daphne and me went to see Panormitis in the morning and at the same time my oldest sister Astrid and her husband Bert came to visit. Ofcourse I took the opportunity to take him out for a walk in the park and my brother in law was pushing him. ( good for me!). There was no sun but the weather was very mild. When we came back he eat and after he was ready for bed ( and so were Daphne and me ) I sat in the relax chair and Daphne sat next to her father and fell asleep. He seemed very pleased today and content, he even spoke a bit and smiled a lot.

Tonight is the first night in weeks that we are not with him for dinner as our dear friend Josseline offered to dine with him so we could stay home. We just finished diner and are thinking to go out for a drink or ice skating in the neighborhood here. Just to break through the daily routine. It feels strange though and I might go to say goodnight to him in a little while. We will see.......


Xmas trees selling everywhere.....


Taken from the relax chair while I was half asleep as well......

No comments:

Post a Comment

test