Tuesday, December 6, 2011

In the hospice.

Two very kind and sweet people Yannis and Esther who we met at the Delft market in his very tasty "Elia" stand . This picture is taken in the common room of the hospice
this one is taken in Panormitis own private room
Sophia, Panormitis and me left our appartment at 10.30 this morning and we just got back now 22.00. He was very calm, slept well in the afternoon, ate and seems to be happy with the food and excellent service they give here. Sophia danced with him on jazz music and made his first day an enjoyable day, with quite some moments of happy smiles and a lot of kisses and hugs.  Daphne called in several times and feels very, very close to us, even when not near, due to the fact that she is trying so hard to do her best on the UWC, we can certainly feel her presence!!We mention her name from time to time and also this  makes him smile.  What else can a father and mother wish for in this situation? 
Although the epileptic attack had made a small change on him, he is more calm and speaking less, he does remember his daughters, my brother,  and me ( thanks God)!

Are there any people out there having trouble to post on this blog??? Let me know by mail or sms..
kalinichta for now.

6 comments:

  1. You are all in our thoughts. Gino & Irene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Hetty, Daphne and Sophia,
    Thank you as always for taking the time to share with us ... you are on our minds constantly ... sending you lots of love! It is nice to see the pictures too and such a great collage you made for Panormitis... I am sure it is so special for him to have it with him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. rebecca12/07/2011

    Dear Hetty and family,
    thanks for sharing your story with us..I love the fact that, eventhough your days must me filled with so many sad moments, you always find positive things to write about as well. A big hug for all of you, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12/07/2011

    Very dear Hetty, Daphné, Sophia,
    I am sure that Panaya and Jesus help you, because you always have so much courage. It is your love for Panormitis, he so deserves it so much!!! You give all that you can so that every day is good for him, and you win each of your battles.
    I am so far, I would so much like to help you,but how ??? Yesterday, for Ayos Nichola, I went to the Cave of Apocalypse, I gave a paper to Papa Isidoros so that he prays for you during the Liturgy, I ligth candles.
    Then I went to pray to St Nicolas in Kambos. Next Sunday I would go to Evangelismos.
    Always I bring you everywhere in my heart. Keep this beautiful courage, and say to me how I can help you better.
    A lot of kisses for all the family, Paola

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12/07/2011

    thinking of you and praying!
    ritsa eliou

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you all for thinking of us and reading the blog, you definitely give us a lot of courage.

    ReplyDelete

test