Thursday, December 8, 2011

messages through facebook.....

November 29th

Hey, Just read your blog and just wished I could do something else than sitting in front of my computer crying supidly. We are working with decisions like the one your daughters and yourself made quite often but it is only theory for us here at university. I do admire from the bottom of my hart the strenght and the love your daugters and you practise (and I mean the word as it is, this is real practice of love) every day for Panormitis. And I am happy that you have friends, brothers and obviously good medical staff to help you, Panormitis and the young ladies through this. Hugs and prayers from us. Eva



December 6th

Hello, just read the blog and thinking of you girls and of course also of Panormitis. In our area we have a hospice like the one you describe, it is called Chrisalis and it is the stage a catapilar has before it becomes a butterfly. May Panormitis have a peaceful rode toward his next stage and may this peace give you strenght. Hugs. Eva, Theo and Andreas

1 comment:

  1. Dear friends,

    let me know if you want me to post your face book messages on the blog. Like this I keep it all in one file.

    lots of love
    4 x Gambieraki

    ReplyDelete

test