Thursday, December 8, 2011

Who visited today..??

Rebecca (  au-pair for our children,  a long time ago ) and her mother Hennie



When I arrived in the morning we had our breakfast and the nurse told me he had slept quietly through the night. Outside it was cold and windy but still I thought it would be nice just to walk (even for 10 minutes). Soon I was to find out that Panormitis lost a lot of his balance is not very stable anymore, so walking was out of the question. But we took a wheelchair and as soon as we left the house, guess what ....?? The sun came out!!! So we even felt the warmth of the sunlight on our faces for a bit.... he loved it!!! While walking Josseline phoned and asked if she could come by to see us. I said no, but she still came (joke). I told Panormitis she was coming but he did not seem to remember her name when I mentioned it. But as soon as she walked in our room he was just one big smile and kissing, kissing, kissing and kissing her. ( no pictures , some are just to private," ahum" ) A lot of kisses come over us these days, I tell you! Aren't we lucky??? She brought a very tasty Indonesian lunch for us and after we all had that, Panormitis went back to sleep for more then 2 hours. When I was also ready to fall asleep, these two nice ladies ( see picture) came by, which was a very pleasant surprise. Panormitis seemed to remember them as well, don't you agree Rebecca and Hennie?  Throught this blog I also want to wish Hennie a successful operation ( she is donating one of her kidneys today ) and a quick recovery!!! Thanks for coming by... lots of love
 


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/08/2011

    our thoughts to you all!
    with love,
    ritsa eliou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12/08/2011

    Hey there, just spoke to Wayne on the phone and he told me that he passed by last week. It was nice to talk with him about his visit and even though he is in Patmos, you are in Holland and we are in Switzerland it felt like in "old times" when we were "neighbors" in Patmos (Chora, Skala, Kampos...). Good night neighbors! Hugs from us. Eva Theo and Andreas.

    ReplyDelete

test