Thursday, December 8, 2011

Visitors from close and from far......

This is Frederike, who pleased him with a wonderful foot massage ( and after me ) thank you my dear, it was nice and relaxing!!!

After his massage I had to go home as they were going to collect the hospital bed from our apartment. Frederike brought me by car and decided to stay to give me a massage in her chair. I was so blocked and really felt nicer after her massage. Thanks Frederike!!!




Around 17.30 I picked up our koumbaros Giorgos and nephew Theologos. As soon as they entered the dining room where Panormitis and Sophia were having diner, he showed a big smile and mentioned their names correct. Sophia, Daphne and me are also very thankful to see them here and I am sure it does him good to have some "bloodrelation" next to him. They started to talk about "old fun histories and stories" they had together and I could really see Panormitis reacting on this with a lot of good emotions. Thank you.... you gave me back a bit of my husband like this!



Who ever would like to send him a postcard or just some nice words can send it to:


Panormitis 
Hospice Het Vliethuys
Fonteynenburghlaan 7
2275 CX Voorburg
The Netherlands

1 comment:

  1. rebecca12/09/2011

    Dear Hetty and family,
    It was nice to see you both. A warm hug from all of us.
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

test