Tuesday, November 29, 2011

tuesday 29 November



Tuesday Anneke came by and stayed for dinner ( Indonesian food,  he loves that!) After Anneke took him out for a walk and later they came to meet me in the supermarket.




Also Anneke feels very good how to please him as you all can see from the pictures, She is gentle, patient and very sweet with him.  Thank you Anneke, for the nice evening!

That night the new "assistant" came, her name is Augustina. After I introduced her to the whole family we sat down and had a wonderful conversation for an hour or so. I must say that I slept alright, although I woke up early and was restless. I still feel a sort of strange not being next to him in the night time. Panormitis is the same as he was a few days before, no change, also no back drop. Let's hope it stays like this for a long time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

test