Wednesday, November 23, 2011

22 November 2011

The oncologist assistent phoned me today to tell me that the care of the hospital will not end here. They will keep in touch with us on a weekly basis, to see if we need any emotional support, nurses to come to our house to help me out in the near future etc.etc. I got emotional and told her I was afraid to miss out or overlook any other possibility. She told me that she understands and that we could come the following day to speak out my worries to the neurologist, Jaap van Reijnenveld, who is very active in researching and has a lot of knowledge of QOL (Quality of Life) issues. He would come back the next day from a major brain tumor conference in Los Angeles. Hearing this again gives a feeling of confidence about the people who we have trusted Panormitis to. So that is where we will go tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

test