Thursday, November 24, 2011

24 November

A


After a short night and after I had lost a bit of my patient in the morning,  Frederike came to give the whole "Gambieraki clan" a massage. The ladies had a chair massage. Ofcourse Panormitis had an extra long massage including footmassage. We all loved it, it was a nice treat,
thanks a lot Frederike!


They called from the hospital in the afternoon asking if we needed help with anything......
well, she really phoned at the right moment so I asked for support. After 45 minutes she called again telling us that if we wish, this weekend we will have a "hospitalbed" brought to us for in the livingroom and each day we can have  a nurse coming in at 23.00 and leaving at 07.00 in the morning. Very welcome, so I can have some sleep, as Panormitis wakes up in the night and keeps me also awake for hours. I need to be strong if I want to continue taking care for him at the house, so I need to have energy. Something that I feel slipping out of my body very fast these days. A lack of sleep can really make a rack out of us.  I do think that it is also the medicine that makes him so restless in the night, we are slowly reducing this medicine, hopefully he will be able to relax a bit more. The nurse will come 3 times a week for now, I thought that would give me enough sleep. Panormitis had a very calm day today, he did not go outside and slept well in the afternoon.


This game was just finished ( Daphne won ) and we are having a cup of tea before we all go to bed. We are so happy Daphne is with us these days. I am also "nursing" her as she does not feel too well, and she entertains her father in between.
Kalinichta for now....


1 comment:

  1. Dat werd tijd hè lieve Hetty, dat er hulp komt. Wat fijn! Hopelijk kom je nu aan slapen toe en kun je wat energie opladen. Kus.

    ReplyDelete

test