Tuesday, January 17, 2012

correction of what I said a couple of days ago......

"I could not think of any other way that would be so hard loosing your father or partner."

I have to take back these words as they are not true, it can always be worse or at least the same difficult. Thinking of a friend of my sister Anneke, who has cancer spread out from her chess to her bones and at this moment is at I.C. where they keep her in coma, because of her unbearable pains. What we, the people next to all these patients feel, can not be expressed by what I stated before as " no other way....". Now I realize that all ways have their own difficult process, it can not be measured. This sickness called cancer is way beyond on what it can do to us people!! I wish for everybody who fight this battle to find hope, strength and that you may be surrounded by love.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1/19/2012

    Lieve Hetty,
    ik omhels je en denk aan jullie.
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete

test