Monday, January 9, 2012

9 January 2011

It has been a few days since I wrote, but things are quite the same. We spend most of the day with him, his speech is very limited, the days are (except our worries and pain) filled with caressing, kisses, massages, and still positive energy and thoughts. Yes, I did not wanted to share the last part about the thoughts with you, but still each day when I touch his head I pray that the tumor will go away, that there is no place for it in his head. I mention this to you as a very close friend of us asked me to ask you to do the same. As I have been asking all the way through his sickness for your positive energy and thoughts, I will request it again today. It is not that we give up, it is just getting very difficult to believe in a miracle seeing him each day as we do. I do not say, impossible, but difficult. How we wish that God shows us a miracle, if you only knew!!

Yesterday was a bright sunny day and as he slept in the morning I called the nurses, right after he was awake, to make him ready so I could take him outside. We walked just a little bit as next to the hospice there is a youth house where they do workshops etc. and on the back of this building one can  can sit out of the wind on benches. There is a ping-pong table as well ( hey Odyssea and Orphea, where are you now?) and it is has a very large green field .As I was standing behind him, he was leaning against me and I supported his head, which slumps a bit to one side now the last days, he fell asleep.  I wanted to share this moment with you as he was so peaceful and with the most beautiful smile:



Panormitis enjoying the sun on the 8th of January 2012




4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/09/2012

    Με όλη μας την ψυχή και αγάπη στραμένη σε σας δεν αφήνουμε την ελπίδα να σβήσει
    Πολλά πολλά φιλιά
    Πάντα μαζί σας
    Αλέκα

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1/09/2012

    Enjoy, my friend. Enjoy.
    Love, Hans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1/10/2012

    wat een prachtige foto ,wat een mooie man !!!
    xxxx josseline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1/12/2012

    We send you our love and think of you so often....wish we could be there. Turkey is so far away. So we try sending you good and positive energy!
    Big hug and love,
    Barbara and Alex

    ReplyDelete

test