Thursday, January 8, 2015

Januari 8th 2015

Almost three years ago .......

Our situation today is ... Daphne and Sophia left for a trip of three weeks through Portugal and Spain. Sophia stopped school last October and is going to volunteer at the end of this month somewhere on an Ecological Farm in Italy. Daphne is continuing her studies at the Leiden University College in The Hague at the end of this month.

Me.. first time all alone at home with a terrible pain in my back called lumbago. Christmas tree still up as I can't bent down. Who cares? It is a pleasant to look at the lights.
The plan was to leave for Patmos next week to attend the memorial service at the Evangelismo, but as I can see it now.. I will be stuck here.

Thinking so much about you Panormiti, and that is how I opened this blog again after a long time.
Life goes on without you, my life too, although I can not seem to be living it to the fullest anymore.  I am "wasting" a lot of my precious time, or at least this is how it feels to me.
Anyway, I can not manage to sit any longer because of the pain. Just needed so much to open this blog and decided to maybe write in it once and a while. It might help to straighten out my mind, plans, life?

Missing you is the most unbearable thing in my life, nothing can make up for it. Ofcourse we have wonderful memories, but it can't fill in the gap of missing you, can it?

Love, love, love you so much. You died, but my love for you did not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

test